Wednesday, 11 June 2014
GarconJon wants... Father's Day Gifts #WishlistWednesday
I always find Father's Day gifts a little challenging. What do you get for a man who has everything and doesn't like clutter? I've done my research and narrowed it down to five key gifts that are practical, simple in design and add value to his busy lifestyle.
1. As my Father's new obsession is his iPad, it's about time to get him a great cover for it. This Holdall and Co folio is the perfect size and will also fit a Monocle and wallet - perfect for a meeting.
2. You can't go wrong with a quality tie and Shaun Gordon Tie's are what I have my sights set on. Each one is hand-made in West London so a little more special than the average one he'd pick up himself.
3. These Burtonwode boxers are a double whammy - practical in every sense but also a subtle comedic compliment with the addition of Einstein.
4. I've just received a Sony QX100 Lens as part of the Jaguar #LiveFearless campaign and know it'd be perfect for my Dad. Lightweight, easy to use and always takes fantastic images...also quite simply a cool gadget to own.
5. For the man who loves simplicity and spends most of him time pushing papers, this Monocle Pen is a classic basic.