With all this talk about colour confusion, I decided to pull together some lust-worthy items that I've bookmarked over the past few weeks. Whether it's white and gold your eye is drawn to or black and blue, each one is as worthy as the next.
1. Men's Hamper: I've been hearing a huge buzz coming from my Scottish friends about new Edinburgh store 'The Brotique'. When I'm up next it'll be my first stop and in the meantime I've ordered one of their hampers to keep me going.
2. Portable Speaker: I've had my eye on a new bluetooth speaker for a while and this one from UE speaker is top of my list. It's durable, incredible sound quality and lightweight. Singing in the shower can't get any easier.
3. Black Briefs: My obsession with finding the perfect pair of underpants never ceases and the new kids on the block Claesens seem to be doing a fine job at challenging the market. It's classic black all the way for me but no matter what the colour it's all about how they feel on and being made with Pima Cotton is bound to make them a sensory sensation.
4. Bang Olufsen Speaker: As a photographer, music is often an important part of creating the right shoot ambience. With a newly arranged studio space I need a new design speaker to go with and this Beoplay A9 speaker is a beaut.
5. Gold Pen: Out of all the accessories I've experimented with over the past 12 months, my gold pen places in breast pocket is the one that get's the most compliments. There's the added benefit of it being practical too.
6. Penhaligons Candle: My favourite fragrance brand by a mile also make incredible scents for the home. I'm working on a new project with them currently and in the meantime plan to get inspired whist working in the presence of the new Vaara candle.